A New Beginning

A New Beginning
Family

Friday, December 12, 2008

Today in December 11, 2008
I have not been a good blogger. Sorry to all my curious friends and family. I will try to do better. Many things are happening in our family and I will try to update some of it. First, my Mother went into the hospital for a lobectomy due to finding Lung Cancer. This was devastating news. Later I will try to design a blog for my Mom... maybe.(look at my friends list periodically) I do have some pictures I could post. It has been a struggle for her.

Then, Taely got engaged to a not so righteous guy. Thank you Heavenly Father the truth has been revealed and she is no longer engaged. She is working hard to get her life back in line and focusing more on her education. You can visit her blog too.

Finally, Matt got a new job. Yeah! He is working for Allied Group out of Seattle, Washington. He is a Regional Portfolio Manger in Portland, Oregon. Yes, as soon as we can sell our home, we too will be living in that area. We are currently trying to decide whether to live in Oregon or Washington, since they are both close to the office. Washington appears to be more roomy and more affordable. The mystery continues...

No comments: