A New Beginning

A New Beginning
Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

The waterfall hunt continues.





















Ok, This weekend we found two new waterfalls. One, advertised and one not. The first one, Dog Creek was fun to play in the water around it and of course the kids did. It would be really fun on a Hot Hot day. The current was quit strong, not too deep, but the funny thing... about 100 yards away, it all just dissappears. There is a small pool, and then nothing. It dissapears someplace underground. I'm thinking that would not be a very safe pool to swim in. You might dive down and come up somplace far away. The second one, we had to climb over rocks and logs and trees etc. It was a unique waterfall and had a scarey cave next to it. Getting to the cave was very slippery terrain and so I didn't think the kids should got there either just in case they slipped into something they couldn't get out of. Am I paranoid or what?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow thats so beatuiful! Good for you guys! Looks like you getting some quality family time in!
I keep forgetting you have time to up date your blog now! LOL Keep it up I love to see you guys!
I´ll check in more often!